From EuroDIG Wiki
This is the transcription list of all the main sessions of EuroDIG 2016
Pages in category "Transcripts 2016"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.
- Thorbjørn Jagland, Secretary General of the Council of Europe
- Transcript: A sustainable way forward
- Transcript: Confronting the digital divide (1) - Internet access and/as human rights for minorities
- Transcript: Confronting the digital divide (2) - Refugees, human rights and Internet access
- Transcript: Content is the king revisited
- Transcript: Cybersecurity revisited, or are best practices really best?
- Transcript: Empowerment through education
- Transcript: From cybersecurity to terrorism - are we all under surveillance?
- Transcript: How do transnational data flows affect users’ trust?
- Transcript: Impact of zero rating
- Transcript: Intermediaries and human rights - between co-opted law enforcement and human rights protection
- Transcript: Internet fragmentation and digital sovereignty: implications for Europe
- Transcript: Signed, sealed - deciphered? Holding algorithms accountable to protect fundamental rights
- Transcript: Technical basics everyone should know before discussing online content control
- Transcript: The future in 2026 - the perspective of a global player
- Transcript: The future of cybersecurity in Europe - from state of play to state of art
- Transcript: The rules of the digital world – economy versus human rights
- Transcript: Uncovering the DNA of European IG(F) initiatives
- Transcript: Will users' trust impact on transnational data flows?
- Transcript: Your IG ecosystem may be out of date. Please check for updates
- Transcript: Zero rating what is it?