Steering Committee meeting for joint EU / CoE Cybercrime@EAP II and Cybercrime@EAP III projects – Pre 06 2017
Review of progress made and way forward for Cybercrime@EAP II and Cybercrime@EAP III projects
Cybercrime, projects, EU, CoE, EAP, PGG, Partnership for Good Governance, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine, C-PROC, Cybercrime Programme Office, electronic evidence, international cooperation, public/private cooperation
The Steering Committee meeting aims to critically assess the performance against project objectives, identify the major gaps that could be addressed until the end of the project, and re-engage project teams and partners into discussion about the future activities that could take advantage of the expected project achievements.
- Opening session;
- Progress under Cybercrime@EAP projects;
- Discussion on outputs under Cybercrime@EAP projects;
- Proposal for Cybercrime@EAP projects’ extension in 2018.
- CoE Action against cybercrime;
- Cybercrime Programme Office of the CoE(C-PROC);
- Cybercrime@EAP II;
- Cybercrime@EAP III
- Representatives of the country teams from Cybercrime@EAP II project team;
- Representatives of the country teams from Cybercrime@EAP III project team (2 per country);
- PCF project coordinators from each EAP country;
- Project partners;
- Representatives from the European Commission and Europol (TBC);
- C-PROC management and staff.
By the end of the Planning workshop/Steering Committee meeting, the participants and project partners would have discussed and decided on:
- Progress by Cybercrime@EAP projects up to date;
- Current gaps in project implementation to be addressed until the end of the project – focus on outputs;
- Possible additional activities in light of planned extension of both projects in 2018.