E-Participation in shaping a greener environment – Flash 12 2018
6 June 2018 | 16:00-16:30
Consolidated programme 2018
Why is shaping a greener digital environment important? Haw to shape Greener Digital Environment?
During the session participants will be given the opportunity to share successful examples, ideas, present it in front of an audience.
This session will be a platform for sharing and taking information.
- Exchange views and best practices
- Online Participation in decision making
- Youth Participation in Digital Age
- Digital Economy
- Opening ( explaining session style)
- Collection presentation ideas on the flipchart or digitally by online participation (must be projected)
- Presentations (max 3-5 minute, depends...) there will be online or offline collection questions.
During the session everyone can submit proposals to participate, it will be collected on a flipchart or in the computer, the speaker will be given a short time on stage to present an issue that is important to them, the sharing of any project or pieces of research will be encouraged.
Session format will be shaped to provide delegates with a platform to share examples, participate, ask questions and share the experience.
The format is "Soapbox"- duration 30 minutes in total.
- Ketevan Kochladze - Board Member, Member Organizations officer - Youth and Environment Europe
- YEE participation at EuroDIG 2018
- EUth - Tools and Tips for Mobile and Digital Youth Participation in and across Europe
- Main page of EuroDIG
- To participate or to E-participate
- The Role of Young People in decision making
- yIGF booklet on youth in Internet governance
- 7 Good reasons for Digital Youth Participation
- Expert group on 'Risks, opportunities and implications of digitalisation for youth, youth work and youth policy'
- Social Media and Saving the Environment Clicktivism or Real Change?
- EuroDIG 2017. Day 2. WS 11: Drowning in data – Digital pollution, green IT, and sustainable access
- #17 Shaping a greener digital environment for all
- IGF 2017 - day 1 - WK XI - WS17 - Shaping a greener digital environment for all