Latest news & updates
- April 2014: registration is open
- 9. April 2014: The focal points of each session have been elected. Individuals and institutions interested in organizing a particular session may contact the digital facilitators or write a comment at the discussion site of the corresponding session site. See all sessions
- 10.March 2014: The youth working group has set a deliberation tool to discuss the session subject and format and provide for more transparency and inclusiveness.
- The first program outline is already online.
- 19. Feb. 2014: Public planning meeting in Geneva, 18-20h. Meeting documents and remote participation
- The youth working group has run a survey among all participating individuals and organizations to determine the subject of the session. To read the results of the survey visit the youth working group section.