There is currently no text in this page. You can search for this page title in other pages, or , but you do not have permission to create this page.
Pages in category "Transcripts"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.
- Thorbjørn Jagland, Secretary General of the Council of Europe
- Transcript: A sustainable way forward
- Transcript: Confronting the digital divide (1) - Internet access and/as human rights for minorities
- Transcript: Confronting the digital divide (2) - Refugees, human rights and Internet access
- Transcript: Content is the king revisited
- Transcript: Cybersecurity revisited, or are best practices really best?
- Transcript: Empowerment through education
- Transcript: From cybersecurity to terrorism - are we all under surveillance?
- Transcript: How do transnational data flows affect users’ trust?
- Transcript: Impact of zero rating
- Transcript: Intermediaries and human rights - between co-opted law enforcement and human rights protection
- Transcript: Internet fragmentation and digital sovereignty: implications for Europe
- Transcript: Signed, sealed - deciphered? Holding algorithms accountable to protect fundamental rights
- Transcript: Technical basics everyone should know before discussing online content control
- Transcript: The future in 2026 - the perspective of a global player
- Transcript: The future of cybersecurity in Europe - from state of play to state of art
- Transcript: The rules of the digital world – economy versus human rights
- Transcript: Uncovering the DNA of European IG(F) initiatives
- Transcript: Will users' trust impact on transnational data flows?
- Transcript: Your IG ecosystem may be out of date. Please check for updates
- Transcript: Zero rating what is it?