CyberSecurity is no longer the keyword – Survivability is – Flash 14 2019
20 June 2019 | 16:45-17:15 | EVEREST 1 & 2
Consolidated programme 2019 overview
With Resiliency, Continuity and Cyber Security strategies and solution failing to defend and protect governments, nation states, organizations and democracies all over the world & on unprecedented scales, what will national and corporate leaders do next?
- Can they, their stakeholder and society afford the risks and consequences of them continuing ‘as is’ ?
- How can you survive the latest cyber and non-cyber threats, let alone thrive competitively today & in the 21st century?
Each one of the facts listed below should have triggered a need for serious change in mind-sets, strategies and solutions at national and corporate levels, but they haven’t yet.
- Cyber Attacks are breaching organizations & governments daily, globally & at unprecedented scales,
- Politically-Motivated cyber hacks with the aim to change the political & economic directions of nations are now routine occurrences,
- Destruction-Motivated new breed of cyber terrorists, like ISIS are on the rise,
- The upscaled sophistication & intensification of cyber criminals is ever growing,
- Technology, AI, Machine Learning & IOT are evolving at breakneck speed – law enforcement can’t keep up,
- Artificial Intelligence is being weaponized,
- Current resiliency, continuity and cyber security strategies and solutions are failing governments and organization too routinely,
- A 16-year-old can hack a government, a hacker can shut down a city or country, and they have.
Alarmingly, the aggregate of all these facts and lack of proportionate national and corporate strategic change make these new cyber and non cyber threats even more critical and imminent.
Join to learn why leaders of nations and organizations must re-consider their current cyber security strategies & solutions effectiveness. Discover why:
- Nation state leaders need to consider:
- An MLi Group National Cyber-Survivability Strategy with a specifically formulated & accelerated Legislative Road Map & Plan for their nation state.
- Corporate leaders need to consider:
- An MLi Group Corporate Cyber-Survivability Strategy with a specifically formulated & accelerated Implementation & Operating Plan.
Join us and find how nation state and organizational leaders can append & add to existing strategies and solution to convert them into Survivability strategies, Solutions and services capable of mitigate 21st century threats.
Join Khaled Fattal, MLi Group Chairman who will take you on the journey why, CyberSecurity no longer being the Keyword, Survivability in a Geo-Poli-Cyber™ threatened world is.
- MLi Group Chairman Khaled Fattal’s Statement at UN WSIS2019 Forum on the Unprecedented threats to the $29 trillion global economy and trade from today’s global Geo-Poli-Cyber warfare & why CyberSecurity is no longer able to mitigate 21st century threats, & discussing difference between Cyber-Survivability and Cyber security strategies and the way forward.
- Democracy Under Unprecedented threat – Era of the Unprecedented Investigative program, Program Trailer
- Why Resiliency, Continuity and Cyber Security Strategies are Dinosaurs of the 21st century.
- MLi Group has uncovered a grave & global systematic flaw in the Due Diligence Processes & Business Operations of financial sector players worldwide which recent cyber attacks exposed. Risk Exposures & ROI calculations & conclusions to lend, invest, acquire & sell by banks, sovereign funds, equity funds, M&As, companies acquiring other companies and many others are seriously flawed, incomplete & inaccurate. Read more https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6524233477150306304
- For more information visit the MLi Group website https://mligrp.biz/
- For any inquiry, email your Expression of Interest to EOI (at) mligrp (dot) com
- Khaled Fattal, MLi Group Chairman