11 June 2020 | 13:00-14:30 | Studio The Hague
12 June 2020 | 13:00-14:30 | Studio The Hague
Consolidated programme 2020 overview / 11 June 2020
Consolidated programme 2020 overview / 12 June 2020
Please note: Specific time and date will be assigned later in the process, probably till End of May.
Big Stage (as of 11 June 2020)
|#1, #2, #3||Amali De Silva – Mitchell||M.I. E-Health – Managing integrated community & sovereign health data for emerging technologies – Are we ready?||Day 1, Slot 1|
|#77||Claire Local||Online political advertising and disinformation – gathering evidence, shaping regulation||Day 2, Slot 1|
|#114, #115||Bissera Zankova||Gender in the immersive digital future – a new matriarchy?||Day 1, Slot 3|
|#181||Emanuela Girardi||The CLAIRE AI & COVID-19 initiative – Approach, experiences and recommendations||Day 2, Slot 3|
|#186||Jim Prendergast||Tackling terrorist and violent extremist content with the Global Internet Forum to Counter Terrorism (GIFCT)||Day 1, Slot 2|
|#187||Jutta Croll||The German Youth Protection Act – Amendment of 2020||Day 1, Slot 4|
|Roberto Gaetano||Internet & democracy – the case of Covid Infodemics||Day 2, Slot 2|
Due to the shift to an online meeting not all BigStages could make it into the programme.
It was necessary to adapt the EuroDIG programme to a virtual meeting. There are also slight changes concerning Big Stage Slot:
- The BigStage will be part of a fully virtual meeting
- It is supposed to be an entertaining, presentation style format.
- It cannot be a panel discussion.
- It can be a fire side chat including max. 3 people (for instance one moderator interviewing 2 different opponents).
- It can be an interview.
- It can be a tandem effort.
- All Big Stages will be held during Lunch breaks from 13:00 - 14:30 CEST on June 11 and 12, depending on the number we might extend to day zero on June 10
- No interaction with the audience is foreseen (no Q&A)
- All Big Stage slots can be 20 min (max!)
- Pre-recorded presentations will be possible.