EuroDIG 2016: list of sessions
Pages in category "Sessions 2016"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total.
- F0: Terms of service & human rights
- F12: Next generation cybersecurity regulations and an outdated export control regime
- F1:The interplay of data protection principles provided for by the GDPR and data-driven innovation
- F2: The monetisation of personal data
- F3: SEEDIG Messages
- F4: Diplo's GIP Digital Watch
- F5: Online sexual exploitation of children - challenges and legal response
- F7: ICANN - IANA transition
- F8: UNESCO and Internet issues
- F9: World Economic Forum—Future of the digital economy and society
- Flash 6
- PL 1 Part 1: Will users' trust impact on transnational data flows?
- PL 1 Part 2: How do transnational data flows affect users’ trust?
- PL 2: IoT - A sustainable way forward
- PL 3: The rules of the digital world – economy versus human rights
- PL 3a: From cybersecurity to terrorism - are we all under surveillance?
- PL 3b: Intermediaries and human rights - between co-opted law enforcement and human rights protection
- PL 4: Internet fragmentation and digital sovereignty: implications for Europe
- WS 10: Confronting the digital divide (2) - Refugees, human rights and Internet access
- WS 1: Content is the king revisited
- WS 2: Confronting the digital divide (1) - Internet access and/as human rights for minorities
- WS 3: Technical basics everyone should know before discussing online content control
- WS 4: Your IG ecosystem may be out of date. Please check for updates
- WS 5 follow up: The future of cybersecurity in Europe - from state of play to state of art.
- WS 5: Cybersecurity revisited, or are best practices really best?
- WS 6: Uncovering the DNA of European IG(F) initiatives
- WS 7 follow up: Impact of zero rating
- WS 7: Zero rating what is it?
- WS 8: Empowerment through education
- WS 9: Signed, sealed - deciphered? Holding algorithms accountable to protect fundamental rights